How to map a Box Directory to Matter Documents.
Once your Box integration has been enabled, you can map specific Box directories to your Matter Documents section. All the documents contained in the Box directory will then populate into the Matter Documents section. This is a dynamic sync, so if you add or remove documents from your Box directory, those documents will be added or removed from your Matter Documents section. Following are instructions on mapping a Box directory to a Matter Documents section:
1. Navigate to the Matter you wish to link the Box directory to.
2. Click 'Matter Documents'.
3. Select 'Set Box Directory'.
4. Enter the Box folder path EXACTLY as it appears in Box, and click "OK".
Tip: Log into Box to view the directory paths. The root directory Box does not have to appear in the file path, but the secondary path description should be recorded. Pay special attention that you type in spacing and capitalization correctly.
5. View your Box Documents in the Matter Documents section.
Tip: Now that your Box documents are synced to Rocket Matter, you can attach billable time to the documents, or download the documents to your computer's downloads folder using the 'actions' drop-down.