How to setup an automatic recurring billing plan with an E-Check.
1. Navigate to the matter and click 'Matter Payments'.
2. Toggle 'Recurring Billing' and click 'Next Step'.
3. Enter all payment plan details & toggle to enable automatic billing.
4. Select 'E-Check', pick the specific account and enter all of the client's information. Click 'Next Step' to proceed.
The system will display an error in the event that the routing number is incomplete or incorrect.
5. Next, decide where you would like to post the funds. Make sure that there is an email on file for electronic invoicing. Click 'Review Plan'.
6. Review all plan details, toggle to accept the disclosure and click 'Start Plan'.
7. The system will save and start the plan. The screen will refresh and you will now notice that the only option on the page now is to 'Stop Plan' if needed.
Note: Most E-Checks will show up in your Rocket Matter Pay report as 'Approved' upon processing of the initial transaction. However, E-Checks may bounce or have other issues that may cause the processing to fail. For this reason, always check the Rocket Matter Pay gateway after taking E-Checks as payment. E-Checks can take up to 14 days to fully clear.