How to upload a Folder with Documents.
Folders can be used in Rocket Matter to organize your Documents. You can upload folders while you are using Rocket Matter in the CHROME browser. Folders cannot be uploaded while you are using alternate browsers (i.e. Firefox, IE, and Safari). You can download CHROME here. Folders can be uploaded from two locations: The "All Documents" section, and the "Matter Documents" Section. Following are instructions on how to upload a folder in All Documents:
1. Click 'Documents' on your Navigation Panel.
2. Click the Folder Icon.
3. Click 'Upload Folder/Files'.
4. Type in the Client:Matter you wish to upload the folder to.
5. Drag and Drop your folder.
Note: You must Drag-and-drop your folder to the specified area to upload your folder. Folders must be dragged-and-dropped. Unlike uploading files by 'browsing and selecting,' You do NOT have the option to 'browse and select' Folders.
6. After the Folder is uploaded, click 'Done'.
7. View the new Folder.
The new Folder view can be viewed in one of two locations:
1. In All Documents view, click in the Client:Matter, and follow the navigation until you view your Folder.
2. Navigate to the Matter Documents section, and view your folder in the location you placed it.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or email@example.com