How to edit a ‘Related Contact’ within a Matter.
In Rocket Matter, 'Related Contacts' are either people or a companies associated with a Contact or Matter. The relationship will be displayed on the Matter Dashboard or within the Contact record. Related contacts can be edited from within the Matter Dashboard or Client Contact record.
1. To edit a 'Related Contact' within a Matter, enter the Matter name in the global search bar and navigate to the Matter.
2. While viewing the Matter Dashboard, scroll down to the bottom right to view all of the 'Related Contacts' associated with this Matter.
3. Click on the pencil icon to edit the 'Related Contacts'.
4. Here, you'll see all existing Related Contacts. You also have the ability to edit or add new ones.
5. To edit any field, like 'Opposing Counsel', simply, click on the field and delete the Contacts name.
6. Now, enter a new name in this field.
NOTE: If you enter a name in this field that is not already saved in Rocket Matter, a pop-up window will appear where you can quickly add a new Contact record.