How to edit a ‘Related Contact’ within a Matter.
In Rocket Matter, 'Related Contacts' are either people or a companies associated with a contact or matter. The relationship will be displayed on the matter dashboard or within the contact record. Related contacts can be edited from within the matter dashboard or client contact record.
1. To edit a related contact within a matter, enter the matter name in the global search bar and navigate to the matter.
2. While viewing the matter dashboard, scroll down to the bottom right to view all of the 'Related Contacts' associated with this matter.
3. Click on the green pencil icon to edit the 'Related Contacts'.
4. Here you'll see all existing Related Contacts. You have the ability to edit or add new ones.
5. To edit any field like 'Opposing Counsel', simply, click on the field and delete the contacts name.
6. Now, enter a new name in this field.
Note: If you enter a name in this field that is not already saved in Rocket Matter, a pop up window will appear to quickly add a new contact record.