How to edit and upload Invoice Templates.
Rocket Matter Invoice Templates are essentially Word documents with 'Invoice Template Merge Fields' embedded in them.
1. Select 'Tools' from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Select 'Custom Invoice Templates'.
3. Click 'Download Invoice Template' to download your invoice template.
You can also select and download one of Rocket Matter's six preformatted templates to customize. The downloaded Template will be located in the 'Downloads' folder on your computer.
For information on how to find your computer's download folder, see http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001533.html.
4. Open the downloaded template in Word.
5. Add your firm's Logo.
Within Word, simply paste your firm's logo on the cover page, and/or on subsequent pages of your document. Use Word's editing capabilities to scale and place your logo, as needed.
6. Change the formatting and fonts, as needed.
Use Word's robust text editing capabilities to change the font and style of your document.
7. Add, delete, or modify 'Invoice Template Merge Fields', as needed.
NOTE: You may copy tables from the merge field list; however, duplicate tables (attorneys fees or costs) will result in an error. How do I add or change a merge field on my Invoice Template?
8. When you have finished customizing your document, click 'upload' in Rocket Matter.
9. Choose the file you wish to upload, and click 'Next'.
Your newly updated Invoice Template will appear in the display window.
We recommend running a Prebill to confirm that your desired edits appear on new Invoices.
- How do I customize my Invoice Template?
- How do I choose one of Rocket Matter's six preformatted Invoice Templates?
- How do I add a logo to my Invoice Template?
- How do I change the firm name and address on my Invoices?
- How do I use change my default Invoice Template?
Need more help? Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or [email protected]