How to create and modify Workflow Statuses.
You can assign Matter Types to Matters for better organization and more accurate reporting. You can also build case statuses and status transitions to track case progress individually, and on a firm-wide level. Once you add a Matter Type, create some Workflow Statuses and build Workflow Transitions to outline a roadmap for how a particular Matter Type case type should progress.
Workflow Statuses allow you to define phases that cases typically go through. They can be broad or they can be very specific, depending on the level of granularity and reporting transparency you would like to achieve. Statuses can also be tied to Matter Templates so when a case transitions into a new phase, Tasks and Events can be layered on automatically.
1. Select 'Settings' from the left-hand navigation panel.
NOTE: Only administrators have access to the 'Settings' page.
2. In Rocket Project Management, select 'Edit Workflow Statuses'.
3. Add a 'Status' by selecting the 'plus' sign in the right corner.
4. Enter a 'Name' and 'Description' for the status. You can also add a number of days recommended in this status (optional). Then, select 'Save'.
4. Review all workflow statuses.
For additional support, please contact Support at 888-432-1529.
Looking for additional personalized assistance in setting up your statuses and transitions? Contact Rocket Matter to schedule a consultation with Rocket Matter's Head Trainer.