QuickBooks Online: Granular Permission Options
With the QuickBooks Online enhancements, users on our Premier tier will have the ability to customize their users permissions with the QuickBooks integration.
As mentioned above, this is available only for our Premier Tier customers.
In this example, I will be modifying the 'Administrative Access' role.
Click the toggle to assign all permissions, if applicable.
Here's a breakdown of each QuickBooks Permission:
- QuickBooks Online Ability To Sync - If this option is not selected, Rocket Matter will remove the entire 'Configure QuickBooks Online' option from the Tools page.
- QuickBooks Online Delete Previously Synced Data - This option gives permission to the user to delete any previously synced data.
- QuickBooks Online Modify Previously Synced Data - This option gives permission to the user to modify any previously synced data.
Here's helpful FAQ's to learn more about how to set up, and use granular permissions.
- Role Permissions: How to manage user permissions: Role Permissions: How to manage user permissions.
- How to create a new role for user permissions: Role Permissions: How to create a new role for user permissions.
- Creating Roles and Permission Dependencies: Role Permissions: Creating Roles and Permission Dependencies in Rocket Matter.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or by email [email protected].