Rocket Matter ChatGPT Integration
Currently, Rocket Matter is offering AI features from OpenAI that harness the power of ChatGPT via the secure OpenAI API and embeds it directly into our product with professional-grade data privacy which is superior to using ChatGPT directly as a consumer. It can help you understand and write content for social media, client communications, and more. Also, it allows you to read through long threads and answer questions quickly.
You can think of it as a second brain that’s going to be there in Rocket Matter with you, and you can rely on it instantly to help you go through your work and be more productive. Another core benefit is convenience. You do not have to switch between our app and ChatGPT to harness the power of AI
Things to know:
Do I have to be a paying client to use your AI features?
- No, you do not have to be a paying client to enjoy our integrated AI ChatGPT feature. This is available for free trials, and all paid tiers.
Do I have to be part of a certain tier to use your AI features?
- No, all paid tiers will be able to enjoy our integrated AI ChatGPT features.
Will there be any limits?
- Similar to ChatGPT v4’s limits, there will be hourly rate limits per company during our initial release of this feature. Currently, this is 80 messages per hour, per user but subject to change.
Does it save responses to go back to review?
- Currently, it saves the history for the last 30 messages. You can scroll up to see the history and clear your entire conversation at any time by clicking on the trash can in the top-right of the ChatCPT screen.
Who can view my conversations?
- Rocket Matter's AI feature leverages the OpenAI API which offers more data privacy than using ChatGPT directly. Law firms and other users that are going directly to ChatGPT and entering sensitive information will have less data privacy than our use case via API because unlike using ChatGPT directly, OpenAI does not use data submitted by customers via their API to train OpenAI models or improve OpenAI's service offering.
Where do you save my personal and conversation data?
- OpenAI retains API data for 30 days for abuse and misuse monitoring purposes. A limited number of authorized OpenAI employees, as well as specialized third-party contractors that are subject to confidentiality and security obligations, can access this data solely to investigate and verify suspected abuse. OpenAI may still have content classifiers flag when data is suspected to contain platform abuse. Note that this data policy does not apply to OpenAI's Non-API consumer services like ChatGPT or DALL·E Labs. You can learn more about these policies in their data usage for consumer services FAQ.
Do documents upload directly to ChatGPT? is it stored within RM at all?
- Documents are uploaded directly to our Rocket Matter. However, to analyze and provide a response for each document, they are passed through the OpenAI API so we defer to the same security policies and disclosures referenced above.
- Documents that are uploaded to ChatGPT are not stored within Rocket Matter and only live within ChatGPT.
What types of Documents can be uploaded?
- PDF, .doc, jpeg.
Once enabled, can I disable the feature?
- To disable the feature please contact customer support by phone at 888-432-1529 or by email at [email protected] Disabling the feature will remove the feature for all users in the firm.
Is GPT only accessible from the dashboard? Or is the button still visible anywhere in the platform (on a matter page, kanban board, etc.)?
- The GPT feature will exist on every screen in the product. It is everywhere!
The best part of ChatGPT is that it can understand things in a question-and-answer format which is like having a conversation. Click here to view some examples.
Once ChatGPT has been enabled for your account, each user will need to agree to the terms and conditions. Click here to get started.
If you'd like to enable ChatGPT for your account please give us a call at 888-432-1529 or email us at [email protected] A Rocket Matter representative will enable this feature and make it available for all users. However, each user will need to agree to the Terms and Conditions to enable the integration.