How to use the Business Intelligence Module.
1. Select the 'Business Intelligence' tab located in the left-hand navigation panel.
NOTE: If you do not see the 'Business Intelligence' tab in the navigation panel, then your account does not have this tool enabled or you do not have administrative access. To enable this tool, please contact our support team at #888-432-1529 or email us at [email protected] and ask to speak to your Customer Success Manager for details.
2. To create a custom report, click on the 'plus' icon in the top right-hand side of the screen.
3. Choose from one of the six available Data Set categories by clicking on the 'plus sign'.
NOTE: You may only use one category at a time to create a custom report. Each category will have its own data sets to choose from.
Open the document below for a detailed list of all data sets and their definitions. This document contains new data points that may not be in your account yet. Please note if you do not see a specific data point or data set they will be added to your account in the next few weeks automatically.
4. Create a title and description for your report by clicking on the 'plus sign' in the top right-hand side of the screen.
Once clicked, the screen will expand and allow you to enter a description and add any key words for future search purposes.
5. Drag and drop the data sets you wish to use into the 'Report Filters', 'Report Grouping', and 'Report Columns'.
NOTE: Many data sets will have drop-down arrows that allow you to further specify the data you want the report to pull. Select, or manually enter, the specifications desired. Click the green 'plus sign' to save your entry.