How to view the emails you have sent and find out what the email status is.
1. Navigate to 'Reports' from the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Select 'I want to see emails that have been sent'.
3. The 'Email Delivery Status Report' will list all the emails that have been generated from Rocket Matter.
The status of the emails along with the time and date they were sent will be indicated on the main page. For a more detailed view, click 'view status' from the Details column.
4. Email details incude: Email Type, Attachments, Recipients and Send Logs.
You can filter for specific emails by using the 'Edit Filters' button.
Search for specific client's, contact's or date ranges. You may also select specific email status or type of email you are looking for. Be sure to click 'Apply Filters' once you have made your selections.
5. To re-send a failed email, click 'Resend Email' from the 'Action' column.
This will open up another window where you can add recipients or remove the recipient(s). It will also display attachments and the original email message.