CRM: How to add or edit a new Case Type.
Rocket Matter CRM allows you to create and modify case types for any practice area your firm handles.
Only users with Admin Rights will have access to make the changes.
1. Using the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on “Setup”.
2. Navigate to the “Case Types, Milestones, Task List Items” page.
3. To create a new case type, click on the “Add New Case Type” button located in the upper-right corner.
4. Enter the name of your new case type and select a Rocket Matter Template, if applicable.
5. Save your changes.
6. View, edit, and deactivate your case types from this screen.
7. To edit an existing case type, click on the “Edit” option that appears to the left of the case type name and ID number.
8. Here you can rename the case type, change the Rocket Matter template, set different users, and add or update phone numbers and emails to be notified when new leads are created under this case type.
The Start Milestones when a new intake/case is created setting determines whether the first Milestone for this case type will start once a new lead is created (if applicable).