How to invite Clients to the LexShare two-way Client portal.
1. Log into the LexShare web app.
2. Navigate to 'Client Settings'.
3. Click on the desired Client and select 'Contacts'. If there are none, select 'Add client contacts'.
4. Enter the contact's information and a custom message, if desired. Click 'Send now', to send the portal invite.
NOTE: You may add as many Contacts as necessary to the Client's portal. Simply click 'Add another invitation' to extend the invite to an additional party.
5. The Contact will receive an email with a temporary password. They need to respond to this email in order to finish the set up! The email will look like this:
Once they click on the 'Click here to view the portal' button they will be re-directed to the login page for the Client portal. Here, they will enter their email and the temporary password provided to them in the initial email.
NOTE: The login will have your individual firm logo if you have customized your LexShare account with your logo. This can be done in 'Firm Settings' in the LexShare web app. This screenshot displays the Rocket Matter logo, as our LexShare account was customized with our logo!
The Contact will be prompted to reset the password:
Once the password is reset, they will login with the new credentials and view the portal!
All files shared with the Client can be viewed from the portal.
Your Client/Contact can even upload files to send to you!