How to get started with the Office 365 Integration.
1. Select 'Settings' from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Then, select 'Manage Users'.
3. Choose the user you want to set up. Inside the user record, select the link that reads ‘Enable Office 365 integration'.
4. Log into your Office 365 account.
5. Accept the ‘RocketMatterOffice365’ permission request.
6. After returning back to your profile, you can continue the integration by integrating your Outlook Calendar or Outlook Contacts if you wish. Simply toggle the features you desire. You do NOT need to toggle these in order to connect the integration.
NOTE: If you enable the 'Contact' sync we advise you check your Rocket Matter account for duplicates after syncing. You will need to delete any duplicate contact records as this can cause problems in your account. This integration is on a user level and that is why the integration can cause duplicates (if 2 users have the same contact stored in Office).