How to run an Unpaid Invoice Statement for a specific Client.
1. Click on the 'Billing' section in the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Click on your 'Pending Invoicing' total.
3. Select 'Unpaid invoice statement ' for your batch type.
- Toggle underlaying option on or off to Include or exclude the original invoices with your statement.
- Days since invoice was generated: Leaving this section blank will pull any outstanding invoice totals. Or, you can also insert a specific amount of days since invoices were paid.
4. Select appropriate 'Case Type'.
5. Filter by client's name. Begin typing name and the system will auto suggest. Click on the correct name and click the green '+' button to add the name to the filter.
Note: Feel free to add more than 1 specific client if needed.
6. Click 'Get Answer'.
* Your results will populate in the Report Summary.
7. Next, click 'Invoice'.
8. Choose your file format and click 'Process Invoice(s)'.
9. Click 'Download Invoices' to download your Statement(s). Click 'Done' to exit screen.
Click here for information on pulling unpaid invoice statements in a batch.