How to run an Unpaid Invoice Statement for a specific Client.
1. Select 'Billing' from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Click on your 'Fees pending invoicing'.
3. Select 'Unpaid invoice statement ' for your batch type.
- Toggle underlying option on or off to include or exclude the original Invoices with your statement.
- Days since invoice was generated: Leaving this section blank will pull any outstanding Invoice totals. Or, you can also insert a specific amount of days since Invoices were paid.
4. Select the appropriate 'Case Type'.
5. Filter by Client. Begin typing the Client's name and the system will auto suggest. Click on the correct name and click the '+' button to add their name to the filter.
Feel free to add more than one Client, if needed.
6. Complete any additional fields and click 'Get Answer'.
Your results will populate in the Report Summary.
7. Next, click 'Invoice'.
8. Choose your file format and Invoice Template. Then, click 'Process Invoice(s)'.
9. Click 'Download Invoices' to download your statement(s). Click 'Done' to exit this screen.
Click here for information on pulling unpaid Invoice statements in a batch.