How to create and view an 'All Day Calendar Event' without blocking your entire day.
1. Select '+Add New' and 'Event'.
2. Enter the Event details and toggle 'This is an all day event'.
3. When finished, click 'Save event'.
4. Now, view the firm calendar by clicking 'Calendar' in the left-hand navigation panel.
5. In the top-right, click 'Calendar Settings'.
6. Toggle to enable 'Show all-day events on top'.
NOTE: You will not see all day calendar events while viewing the calendar by the Month.
7. Click the Day or Week view to see 'All Day Events' appear at the top.