Portal help for Clients.
1. Click on the link in your email invitation to set up your account.
2. Choose a username and password.
NOTE: You will not be able to save 'weak' passwords. You must strengthen your password using special characters, numbers, or capital letters.
3. Click 'Register' to save your username and password. You will receive the following message:
4. Enter your credentials and click 'Login' to access your portal.
5. Once in the portal, you will see information that has been shared with you from your firm. You will also see the firm's name at the top, along with their contact information.
6. Select the pencil icon next to 'Your info' to add any personal information.
NOTE: Any information entered here will be shared with your firm.
7. Click 'OK' to save your info.
8. Download documents shared with you in your portal by selecting the file. Depending on your browser, you may need to 'allow' downloads from this website.
9. You can change your password at any time by selecting 'Manage Settings'. Enter and confirm your new password.
10. Click 'OK' to save.
11. Selecting the name of the firm will send you back to the main page.
12. Click 'Sign out' to exit. We highly suggest you bookmark the login page for easy access next time!
NOTE: In case you forget to bookmark your page, you can refer to the email confirmation. This email contains a link for you to click to access the portal login page.
Your email confirmation will look like this:
If you do not see specific documents or invoices in your portal, please reach out to your law firm and ask them to send the information to your portal.
For more help, feel free to contact Rocket Matter Support: #1-888-432-1529.