Rocket Matter Pay: How to create a secure Payment Link for your email, or website.
Payment links are a way to easily collect payments from customers online. By sending a link in an email or a button on a website, you can receive payments quickly.
With Rocket Matter Pay, it is easy to use payment links with no coding or development experience required. You can customize the link or Pay Now button associated and make it as simple or complex as you like.
- In addition, you can manage each payment link you create with the ability to view the amount of transactions or change values as well as deactivate a link that you no longer require.
- Payment links are an easy way to allow customers to pay online without the need for added complexity or a website.
- Customize your URL
- Shorten your URL
- Edit the Page Note
- Edit the Success Note
- Click to copy the URL link.
- Click to copy the Short URl link.
- Click 'Edit' on the Page Note to prompt a blank field to enter a note on the payment page.
- Click 'Edit' on the Success Note to prompt a blank field to enter a Success note after making a payment.
- Click 'Save' to save the changes'
Alternatively, you can grab the <html> code to put a button right in your webpage!
If you would like to add your own custom text for the button, you may enter it below.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or by email [email protected].