How to update another user's password.
1. Select 'Settings' from the left-hand navigation panel.
NOTE: If you don't see 'Settings', please contact your account administrator.
2. Then, select 'Manage Users'.
3. Select the user you'd like to update the password for.
4. While viewing the 'User Information' page, enter the new password. Don't forget, to re-enter the new password in 'Confirm Password'.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'OK' to save your changes.
Need more help? Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or [email protected]