How do I apply 'Of Counsel' access to a user account?
'Of Counsel' access is designed to provide restricted access for outside counsel, temporary collaborators, or anyone you want to give restricted access to. Users with 'Of Counsel' permissions can add and view their own billable activity.
'Of Counsel' users are unable to view or edit other users’ billable activity in 'Recent Billable Activity' and in the Billable Activity Report. 'Of Counsel' users are also not able to view reports, apply or accept payments, or add, edit, and delete Matters.
1. Select 'Settings' from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Then, select 'Manage Users'.
NOTE: Administrator access is required to change permissions.
3. Select the user you want to apply 'Of Counsel' access to.
4. Deselect 'Regular Access' and select 'Of Counsel'.
5. Scroll down and click 'OK' to save your changes.
Need more help? Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or [email protected]