Collections Report: Why does 'None' appear as the user in my report?
In the Collections Report, 'User' is the Primary Attorney associated with a matter. If the Primary Attorney field is left blank, the User is listed as 'None'. When Primary Attorney is assigned, those matters are listed under their designated Primary Attorney.
Follow these steps to assign a Primary Attorney to those matters listed under a 'None' entry:
1. View the Matters listed under the ' User : None' section of the report.
3. Scroll down to 'Related Contacts' and click the Pencil Icon.
4. Fill in the 'Primary Attorney' field, and click 'OK' to save.
* The Primary Attorney field can only be populated with the name of a Rocket Matter User. The Rocket Matter User can be active or inactive. A list of Users can be accessed by clicking on the 'Manage User's' Link in the Admin > User's section.
* Type in several letters of the User's name until the User's name auto-populates. Then select the correct name.