Role Permissions: How to create a new role for user permissions.
There may be instances where you need to create a new role in addition to what is available by default. Perhaps you would like to create a role for an 'intern' or 'part-time associate'? The new role can be anything you like or need.
1. First, click on 'Settings' from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Next, select 'Manage Role Permissions'.
3. From the Role Management screen, click on the green '+' sign in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Create a role name and enter a description of the new role.
5. For the actual permissions, click on the '+' sign next to each category you want to add permissions to.
7. Grant the individual permissions you desire by clicking the toggle switch on each feature you want to allow.
8. Be sure to click save before exiting the screen.
9. If the new role was saved successfully, a banner message will display at the top of the 'Role Management' screen.
Please note: If for some reason you are having difficulty exercising your role permissions, it could be because you have not enabled the correlating dependencies.