Creating a calendar Event with saved configurations.
Create calendar Events to keep your firm organized. Rocket Matter gives you the ability to create Events that are one-time, recurring, or all day. You can even invite and remind participants! The ability to bill as you work and bill for Events while creating them saves you time and increases productivity.
1. Select '+ Add New' and 'Event'.
2. Enter the Event title. Keep in mind, the Event title will be the billing description on the Invoice.
3. Enter the Date and Time information.
4. If applicable, select all day or recurring event.
5. Remind participants minutes, hours, days, or months in advance by toggling the 'Remind Participants' tab. Then, use the drop-down arrows to select the reminder time frame.
6. Enter the correlating Client or Matter the Event pertains to.
Adding 'Location' and 'Notes' are optional fields used to specify Event details.
7. Add an Event Owner. You may toggle 'Bill' to take advantage of the bill as you work functionality.
NOTE: If billing for the Event, you need to select a billing date.
8. Click 'Add Attendee' if you would like to invite other people to the Event. If the attendee is a billable user, you can bill for their time by toggling 'Bill'.
9. Lastly, add tags to the event, if desired.
10. Toggle 'Save above configuration as default', to save the Event configuration.
This feature saves the Event details as the default for this Matter's Events going forward. If saved, the values will prepopulate each time the Event form is opened. Selecting ‘Delete default configuration’ will delete the saved configuration.
NOTE: Saved configurations will apply globally, if the original event was not tied to a Client/Matter.
Selecting ‘Clear form fields’ at the top of the Event pop-up window clears the prepopulated Event details for this event only.