How to transfer trust funds for Invoices in bulk.
1. Select 'Invoices' from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Set your filter(s) using the icons at the top of the screen. Then, enter any search criteria and select 'Apply'.
Invoices will populate below, from oldest to newest.
NOTE: You can take a deeper look and filter between 'Unpaid', 'Paid', or 'All' Invoices for your Client.
3. Select 'Pay Invoices'.
4. Enter the total payment in the 'Payment Amount', select the 'Payment Date', and enter a 'Payment Description'.
- If the payment is more than the oldest Invoice amount, the remaining funds will be applied to the next oldest Invoice. If you'd like to modify the amount, simply click on the amount and enter the dollar amount you desire.
- If any additional funds from the total payment are not applied to a specific invoice, you will be prompted when saving your changes to allocate the over payment to your Client's trust or operating account.
- If the payment description is left blank, payments will have a default description of "Payment towards (invoice #)".
NOTE: If the dollar amount of your payment exceeds the amount of the oldest Invoice then the remainder of the payment will be applied towards the next oldest Invoice.