How to add a new user.
1. Select 'Settings' from the left-hand navigation panel.
NOTE: Administrative access is required to add a new user.
2. Then, select 'Manage Users'.
3. Select '+ Add a User' on the right-hand side of the page.
4. Enter all of the relevant information for the new user.
- Is the email address Rocket Matter will use to identify the user is the system.
- If the user forgets their password, a link will be sent to this email address to reset their password.
- Hourly Rate: The user's default hourly rate.
- User Permissions: Set to 'Regular access' by default. View the Permissions descriptions by clicking the blue 'question mark' icons.
5. Scroll down and click 'OK' to add the user.
6. Review the subscription update alert to confirm the additional charges (if applicable), and select 'Yes, add'.
Questions about additional fees when adding the new user? Please contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or [email protected]
7. View your 'Current Users' list to confirm that your new user is active.
Need more help? Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or [email protected]
8. If you are on the Premier Tier, please add your new user to a permission role.
Permission role information can be found here!