How to enable Calendar Sync with Office 365 Outlook.
1. Confirm that your Office 365 integration has been completed.
If Office 365 integration has not been enabled, refer to the FAQ on how to Set up Office 365 integration.
2. Select 'Settings' from the left-hand navigation panel.
3. Then, select 'Manage Users'.
4. Select the user you want to set up Calendar Sync with Office 365.
5. Toggle to enable the Calendar Sync.
6. For Calendar, navigate to your Office 365 account and click 'Calendar'.
In the Office 365 Calendar section you will now see your Rocket Matter calendar Events. Calendar events from Office 365 will also sync over to Rocket Matter, and will continue to sync automatically without any manual work.
Events that come from a third party will appear as invitations and cannot be edited.
The status of your RSVP will also appear on the top of the invitation.