How to send Prebills without printing.
1. Select 'Billing' from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Select 'Run invoices now'.
3. Be sure that 'Matters with current charges' and 'Matters with no current charges that have unpaid invoices' are both toggled.
4. Select 'Invoice'.
5. Select any additional filters that apply. Once complete, select 'Get Answer'.
- Case Type: Select 'Hourly', 'Flat Fee', 'Contingency', or select all that apply.
- Matters that owe more than: Enter a dollar amount.
- Start Date/End Date: Select a specific 'Start Date' and 'End Date' (today's date is entered by default), or leave blank to pull all activity up until your selected end date.
- For Primary Attorney: Select a specific attorney or leave blank to select all.
- For Clients: Select a specific Client or leave blank to select all.
- Filter by Matter Custom Field: Insert both field name and field value (TS Billing Cycle).
6. Review your Report Summary. Select 'Export Results', if desired.
8. Select 'Edit Activities Inline'.
9. Use the 'Bulk Actions' button to edit line items in bulk. Click the toggle under 'Bulk Actions'. Then, select 'Bulk Actions'.
10. Make any necessary changes and click 'Confirm Changes' to save.
11. Once all line items have been edited, select 'Pre-bill'.
12. Configure your options and select 'Next'.
Choose your preferred file format:
- Note, if you select a PDF file format you can choose from the additional invoice options.
- If you choose Word or Excel you cannot choose from the additional invoice options.
Additional Invoice Options - Only applicable by selecting a PDF file format from above.
- Compile each client's invoices into one document (PDF only).
- OR/AND Include a client summary page with individual invoice totals and combined total.
13. Confirm batch and select 'Run Pre bills'.
14. You will receive a message that your Invoices are being processed. Select 'Done'.
Invoice batch progress: Your Invoices are being processed. You can leave this page at any time. The progress bar will remain in place and you will be notified when the batch is complete.