Disconnect Rocket Matter from OneDrive.
1. Click on 'Settings' on the left-hand side navigational panel.
2. Click on 'Document Integration Settings'.
3. Click 'Disable OneDrive Integration', then click 'Save Settings'.
For OneDrive Business follow the steps below. For OneDrive Personal, continue on to step #8
4. Go into your OneDrive account, click the icon in the top right, then click on 'View Account'.
5. Click on 'Office Apps' in the left-hand navigational bar.
6. Now, click 'App Permissions' in the left-hand navigational panel.
7. Click 'Revoke' for the Rocket Matter OneDrive Integration.
You have now successfully revoked Rocket Matter permissions from your OneDrive.
8. For OneDrive 'Personal', go into your OneDrive account, click the icon in the top right, then click on 'My Microsoft Account'.
9. Click on 'Privacy' from the options listed.
10. Now, click on 'Apps and Services that can access your data'.
11. Click 'Edit' underneath the Rocket Matter OneDrive Integration.
12. Click 'Remove these permissions'.
Your account will now be successfully disconnected from Rocket Matter.