How to add a rule for Court Rules calendaring for a specific Matter.
1. Navigate to the Matter you'd like to add the Court Rule for and select 'Court Rules' from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Select the 'Add Rules' tab, the jurisdiction will be set to your default jurisdiction that you've selected in 'Settings'.
3. Add the users you'd like to notify of rule updates via email (optional). Select the Trigger and Trigger Date and click 'Calculate Deadlines'
4. Review calculated events, select individual events, or select all that apply by selecting the toggle next to 'Description'. Then, select 'Next Step'.
5. Click 'Setup Needed' to configure Event Owner, Attendees, and Time individually. Or, select 'Bulk Setup' to configure the Events in bulk.
Save above configuration as default - Use this feature to save your selected Event Owner and Attendees for all added calendar Events through the LawToolBox integration.