How to map a Dropbox Directory to Matter Documents.
Once your Dropbox integration has been enabled in Settings, you can map specific Dropbox directories to your Matter Documents section. All the documents contained in the Dropbox directory will then populate into the Matter Documents section. This is a dynamic sync, so if you add or remove documents from your Dropbox directory, the documents will be added or removed from your Matter Documents section. Following are instructions on mapping a Dropbox directory to a Matter Documents section:
1. Navigate to the Matter you wish to link the Dropbox directory to.
2. Click 'Matter Documents'.
3. Select 'Set Dropbox Directory'.
4. Enter the Dropbox folder path EXACTLY as it appears in Dropbox, and click "OK".
Tip: Log into Dropbox to view the directory paths. The root directory Dropbox does not have to appear in the file path, but the secondary path description should be recorded. Pay special attention that you type in spacing and capitalization correctly.
5. View your Dropbox Documents in the Matter Documents section.
Tip: Now that your Dropbox documents are synced to Rocket Matter, you can attach billable time to the documents, or download the documents to your computer's downloads folder using the 'actons' button