How to integrate your Rocket Matter calendar on your iPhone.
You can integrate your Rocket Matter calendar with iCal on your iPhone so that all your Rocket Matter events will appear in iCal. This is accomplished by feeding your Rocket Matter .ics calendar feed into iCal on your iPhone. Following are instructions on how to enable the ics feed into iCal on your iPhone:
6. Select "Open" in Calendar.
You should be prompted automatically to Open your Calendar, as described in this step. If you are not prompted to open your iCal automatically, you can "Copy" your .ics link and paste it manually into your iCal. Apple has some clear documentation to this effect: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH11523?locale=en_US
9. View your Rocket Matter events on iCal!
- Be sure your Rocket Matter Calendar is 'checked off' to be displayed in your Calendar settings. When in iCal, click "Calendars" to ensure your Rocket Matter calendar is selected to be displayed. to be sure that your Rocket Matter events are appearing.
- Similar instructions may be followed to integrate Rocket Matter on your iPad.
- Alternatively, you can view your Rocket Matter calendar in Rocket Matter's native iPhone App! You can find the Rocket Matter iPhone and iPad app in the App Store.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or email@example.com