How to use the LexCharge Integration.
LexCharge is a payment processing service that allows law firms to simplify and automate the process of sending invoices to their clients and collecting payments.
Rocket Matter users can instantly generate an invoice and send it to a client via email. Your clients will receive their invoice and a link to a payment page where clients can pay their invoices quickly, easily and securely by credit card or directly through their bank.
Client payments are automatically recorded in your Rocket Matter ledgers. Take your payment processing one step further by integrating your Rocket Matter account with QuickBooks online, and seamlessly integrate your invoicing and payment information directly with your QuickBooks online account.
In addition, Rocket Matter customers will save considerably on processing fees and enhance their overall transactional capabilities.
LexCharge enables you to automatically send an invoice to your client by email. LexCharge emails are fully customizable, and your clients can access a payment page directly from the email, where they can make payments towards their invoices or Trust Accounts.
Following are instructions on how you would set up automatic invoice sharing, and how your Clients can quickly view and pay their invoices directly from their email:
1. Navigate to your Matter Dashboard.
2. Click 'Edit matter'.
3. Click 'Share Invoices'.
4. Enter Contact Name, select Email and click 'Add'
* Be sure the Email address you have in the client's contact record is up to date. Update Email first (in the client's contact record) if necessary.
Note: Multiple Contacts can be set up to receive shared invoices automatically. Simply add additional Contacts via the 'Add another' button.
5. Click 'Save Matter' to save changes.
6. When you next generate an invoice, your contact will receive an automatically generated email containing the invoice, and a link to the payment page.
- Click the payment link to access the payment page
- Client's can download a copy of the Invoice directly from the email.
7. The payment link directs your client to pay via Credit Card or E-Check. Payments are recorded directly to your Rocket Matter account.
Clients will receive a confirmation upon succesful payment.
Want more information about setting up LexCharge?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or firstname.lastname@example.org.