Sharing encrypted files with ImagineShare.
"If you are sharing a document with PII (Personal Identifiable Information: name, address, social security number or other identifying number or code, telephone number, email address, etc.) then that Document needs to be secured. It is recommended to use an encryption service, such as ImagineShare, to send these types of Documents for a secure file transfer. If you or the person you're sending the document to would not want anyone else seeing the email, encrypt it."
Follow these easy steps to securely share your files!
1. Log into the ImagineShare web app and select 'Firm Settings'.
2. Click 'Advanced Settings'. Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Update' to open fields.
3. Customize your file sharing options!
You can re-order your security questions to send to your Clients (drag and drop them). Or, even choose how you want to download multiple files.
These configurations are optional but provide customization and added security.
4. Click 'Save' to save your configurations.
5. Click on 'All Workspaces' and select the Client : Workspace you would like to use.
6. Select the folder you need.
7. Once in the folder, click 'Select files to share'.
Either select the files to share or upload a new file to share! You can add as many files as needed.
8. Enter your specific sharing details and click 'Create share link' to save.
1. Enter the type of link you desire.
- A 'Direct Link' will allow anyone with the link to access the files.
- For even greater security, you may apply a security question and answer; which is the other option.
- If you chose to apply the security question, be sure to select the question from the drop-down menu.
- Choosing 'Other' will allow you to create a custom question in real-time. Enter the answer to your security question. Make sure that the answer is something that you and the recipient know. Only those who know the answer can access the files.
2. Enter an expiration date for your link.
3. Enter the email address for your recipient(s).
4. Add your custom message, if needed.
NOTE: To send an email to more than one recipient select 'Add recipient' and enter the email address. You can add as many people as desired.