What does my client see when making a payment using the LexCharge integration?
- Be sure that you have the LexCharge integration approved and that your keys have been inserted in your Rocket Matter account.
- Be sure that you've enabled invoice sharing with your client and the correct email is selected.
- Be sure that you've customized the payment email template in your 'Settings'. Need assistance modifying this email, check out this FAQ.
1. Once you run a batch or single invoice, your client will receive an email with the attached invoice and a payment link .
2. When the client clicks 'Please click here to pay using your credit card or online check', this is what they'll see:
3. Your client will see a successful payment status once they've entered their payment information.
If your firm would like to receive a copy of this receipt, you can BCC a firm email in the 'Edit a payment receipt email'. Need assistance modifying this email, check out this FAQ.