How to activate a one-way calendar feed.
The Rocket Matter calendar can be 'fed' into any calendar that accepts .ics feeds. This is a one-way sync, where all your Rocket Matter calendar events are shared with an external calendar. Not calendar events are synced back into Rocket Matter in a 1-way sync.
2. Click on your User name.
3. Capture your "Webcal Link" so you can paste/feed it into your External Calendar.
Each Calendar program (i.e. Google Calendar, iCal) accepts external Calendar links from their unique location.
1. Sometimes, simply clicking the "Webcal Link" will automatically prompt your computer to set up the calendar feed. If this occurs, simply walk through the system prompts to enable the feed.
2. If your computer doesn't automatically prompt you to set up the calendar feed, then copy the calendar link, so you can navigate to your external calendar program, and insert it into the appropriate location.
The iCal location for setting up an external calendar is different from Google Calendar's location. Following is an example of how Google Calendar accepts an external calendar feed:
4. Your Rocket Matter Calendar feed is now set up!
1. Be sure your Rocket Matter Calendar is displayed on your external calendar
2. Create a test event on the Rocket Matter side to test the integration.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or firstname.lastname@example.org