How do I activate Two-Factor Authentication?
Two-Factor Authentication gives you an added layer of security on your Rocket Matter Account. Two-Factor Authentication makes use of the Google Authenticator App to secure your Rocket Matter account.
Things to know before getting started:
Recovery codes are used to log into your account in case you cannot access the Google Authenticator or your mobile device.
- If the recover codes are used or if you lose the codes you will need to start this process over.
- You will not be given additional recovery codes.
- As such, we recommend downloading them and saving them to a secure location. When you click 'Download' a CSV file containing your recovery codes will be saved to your Downloads folder. Save this file to a secure location.
- We also recommend printing the codes and saving a copy in a safe place.
1. Navigate to the 'Settings' section, and click 'Configure Two-Factor Authentication'.
NOTE: If you do not see "Configure Two-Factor Authentication" in your settings, please contact our Support Team to enable this FREE feature. Then you may proceed with the following steps to activate Two-Factor Authentication.
2. Click 'Yes, enable two-factor authentication'.
At this point, your users will be will still be able to access Rocket Matter on their mobile devices, but will NOT be able to access Rocket Matter on their desktops (Web version of Rocket Matter) until you complete Two-Factor Authentication setup.