Matter Bulk Actions: How to assign an interest rule, discount rule, tax, or discounts fees to Matters in bulk.
Matter Bulk Actions allows you to update Matters in bulk. Features include interest, discounts, taxes, and convenience fees.
NOTE: In order to use Matter Bulk Actions, you must enable the permission in 'Settings'. Accessing the 'Settings' section requires administrative access. For help, contact your firm administrator.
1. Select 'Tools' from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Then, select 'Matter Bulk Actions'.
3. Choose your filters and select 'Get Answer'.
4. Scroll down to view the 'Matter Results'.
5. Use the bulk toggle to select all Client : Matters. Or, individually select the Matters you'd like to apply the changes to and click 'Bulk Actions'.
6. Toggle the field(s) that you'd like to apply the bulk update for.
All settings above will overwrite the existing settings on the individual matters that have been selected.
7. When finished, select 'Update _ Matters'.
8 Scroll down to view the updated 'Matter Results'.
NOTE: In order to use this feature you must have the permission tied to your user profile. See your firm's administrator for help.