Matter Bulk Actions: How to assign an interest rule, discount rule, tax, or discounts fees to Matters in bulk.
1. Click on 'Tools' in the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Select 'Matter Bulk Actions'.
3. Choose your filters. Using the robust filters, you can filter by case type, client, primary attorney, custom fields, or matters with or without assigned interest rules, discounts, tax, or discounts.
4. When finished, click 'Get Answer.
5. Scroll down to view the Matter Results.
6. Use the bulk toggle to select all client; matters. Or, individually select the matters you'd like to apply the changes to and click 'Bulk Actions'.
7. Toggle the field(s) that you'd like to apply the bulk update for. In this example, I choose to apply interest in bulk to the selected client:matters.
All settings above will overwrite the existing settings on the individual matters that have been selected.
8. When finished, click on 'Update 7 Matters'.
9. Scroll down to view the updated matter results.
Note: In order to use this feature you must have the permission tied to your user profile. See your firm's administrator for help.