How to run an unpaid invoice statement for a single matter.
Invoice: Generates new invoices and invoice numbers for your batch. Your matter ledger and trust ledger will reflect these changes.
Statement: A Unpaid Invoice Statement displays the client, matter information and the invoice numbers with the total amount due. This does not create a new invoice number, just an overview of what's due for all matters.
The Unpaid Invoice Statement template can be modified in the 'Custom Invoice Template'section.
1. Navigate to the matter dashboard you'd like to run the invoice for.
2. Click on your 'Pending Invoicing' total.
3. Select 'Unpaid invoice statement ' for your billing type and any additional filters and select 'invoice'.
- Include or exclude original invoices with statement.
- Days since invoice was generated: Leaving this section blank will pull any invoices you can also insert a specific amount of days.
4. Configure Options.
1. Pre-bill or Invoice:
- Pre-bill:Runs a preview of your invoices, does not modify your matter or trust ledgers. These documents willnot be saved to your matter documents.After your pre-bill's are ran, download the zip file for your review.
- Invoice:Generates new invoices and invoice numbers for your batch. Your matter ledger and trust ledger will reflect these changes.
2. Choose your preferred file format:
- Note, if you select aPDF file format you can choose from the additional invoice options.
- If you choose Word Perfect, Word or Excel you cannot choose from the additional invoice options.