How to enable Contact Sync with Office 365.
- Calendar event attendees will not be included in synced events unless contact syncing is enabled.
- If contact syncing is not enabled, all calendar event attendees that have the same contact record and email address existing in both Outlook and Rocket Matter will be added to the calendar event successfully.
- Clicking 'Enable Contact Sync' will sync all Outlook contacts to Rocket Matter for all users that have the contact syncing enabled. Please note that this may result in duplicate contacts. It is advised that immediately after syncing, you audit your contact records. All Rocket Matter users in the account will have access to see all synced contact records. Also, once enabled, all Rocket Matter contacts will appear as a contact record in Office 365.
- You can disable the contact sync within Rocket Matter at any time ending any further contact syncing. However, disabling the contact sync in Rocket Matter won't remove any previously synced contacts, those contact records will remain unless manually deleted.
1. Confirm 'Set up with 365' has been completed.
If it is not enabled, refer to the FAQ on how to Setup Office 365 integration.