How to add a rule for court rules calendaring for a specific matter.
1. Go to the matter you'd like to add the court rule for and then click on 'court rules'.
2. View the the 'Add Rules' tab, the jurisdiction will be set to your 'default' jurisdiction that you've selected in 'Settings'.
3. Add the users you'd like notified of rule updates via email (optional). Select the trigger and trigger date and click 'calculate deadlines'
4. Review calculated events, select those or all that apply. You can select all events but selecting the tab next to description. Click 'Next Step'.
5. Configure event owner, attendees and time individually or in bulk. Click 'Setup Needed' to setup a specific event owner, attendee or time.
6. Use the 'Bulk Setup' to assign a event owner, attendee and click 'save'.
Save above configuration as default - Use this feature to save your selected event owner and attendees for all added calendar events through the LawToolBox integration.