How to edit and upload Invoice Templates
Rocket Matter Invoice Templates are essentially Word documents with 'Invoice Template Merge Fields' embedded in them.
To edit a Rocket Matter Invoice Template, you need to download it (or access your existing Word document on your hard drive), and open it in Word. Once you've edited your document, you can upload the modified document back into Rocket Matter for use as your new Invoice Template.
1. Navigate to "Custom Invoice Template".
2. Click "Download Template" to download the template appearing in the display window.
- You can also select and download one of Rocket Matter's 6 pre-formatted templates to customize.
- The downloaded Template will be located in the Downloads folder on your computer.
Where do I find my downloads folder? http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001533.htm
4. Add your Firm's Logo
5. Change the formatting and fonts.
6. Add, delete, or modify 'Invoice Template Merge Fields' as needed.
7. When you've finished customizing your document, click "upload" in Rocket Matter.
9. Your newly updated Invoice Template will appear in the display window.
- We recommend running a Pre-Bill to confirm that your desired edits appear on new Invoices.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or email@example.com