How to apply a matter template to a brand-new matter.
Automate the process of creating a Matter with commonly associated events and tasks with Matter Templates. Matter templates can be applied to brand-new matters, or they can be applied to existing matters. Following are instructions on how to apply a matter template to a brand-new matter during the process of matter creation:
1. Click "+ Add New" from My dashboard or from any Rocket Matter screen.
2. Select "Matter".
3. Select matter template drop-down.
4. Select desired template.
5. Fill in required fields, and edit pre-populated fields as needed.
6. Click "Billing Information" to customize trust accounting info, Select a matter invoice template, and enable invoice sharing, if applicable.
7. Select "+ Custom Data" to enter related contact data and additional custom fields.
8. Click "Save Matter" to create the new matter.
9. Review the matter dashboard for your new matter's tasks, events, and related contacts and data.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Product Specialists at (888) 432-1529 or firstname.lastname@example.org.