How to add a new User
1. Navigate to Settings.
Note: Administrative access is required to add a New User.
2. Click "Manage Users".
4. Fill in relevant User Information.
- "Work Email" address is the way Rocket Matter identifies the User in the system. Be sure to use a unique work email address to identify your User.
- "Hourly Rate" is where your User's default hourly rate is set.
- Retain the "Username" and "New password" info for your New User's login.
- "User Permissions" are set to "Regular" by default. View the Permissions descriptions by clicking the blue question mark icons, and select the appropriate permissions.
6. View your 'Current Users' list to confirm that your New User is active.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or firstname.lastname@example.org