Invoice Templates: How do I add or change a merge field on my Invoice Template?
To add a merge field to your Invoice template, you will need a copy of your Invoice Template, and the reference document "Invoice Template Cheat Sheet"
1. Navigate to Admin Section and click "Custom Invoice Template".
2. Download the Invoice Template you want to work on. You can "choose" a pre-formatted template, or you can "download" your current template.
4. Download the 'Invoice Template Cheat Sheet' by clicking "See a list of Available Fields".
6. Select the merge field you wish to add to your Invoice Template by highlighting the merge field. Click on the field *twice" to ensure that you select the entire mergefield, and not just the static text.
7. Confirm that you've selected a merge field, and not a static field, by "right-clicking" the field to reference the "Toggle Field Code" option.
10. Format the pasted merge field to reflect your Invoice Template formatting. Save your changes in Word.
11. Upload your newly revised document into Rocket Matter.
Follow the prompts to select the invoice template you wish to upload. Click "Next".
12. Your updated Invoice Template will now appear as your Default Template.
We recommend that you run a Pre-Bill to confirm that the changes to your Invoice are according to your specifications.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or email@example.com