When I record an activity with Tali, Alexa says 'There was a problem with the requested skill's response.'
For users of the Rocket Matter integration, the authorization can expire and cause Tali to fail.
If you try to record an activity with Tali and the connection times out, you will receive the message, "There was a problem with the requested skill's response."
One cause for this issue is specific to beta users who turned on the Rocket Matter integration. For early users, there was an issue with the authorization that caused it to expire and cease to work.
To correct this, follow these steps:
- Remove the Rocket Matter integration by visiting your Integrations settings at www.telltali.com/account/integrations or by clicking this button:
- Click Deauthorize Rocket Matter
- You will see a confirmation that Rocket Matter has been deauthorized.
- Click "Rocket Matter" to connect the Rocket Matter integration again.
- Sign in to Rocket Matter if prompted and click Allow Access.
- You will see a confirmation that Rocket Matter is connected again.
Now, everything should be back to normal. If you continue to have trouble, please contact us.