How to use Advanced Invoice Sharing
Advanced Invoice Sharing gives you several ways to automatically share invoices with your clients. Once automatic invoice sharing is enabled, every time you run an invoice (whether run individually or in batch form) it will be shared automatically with the specified contact. Invoices can be shared through Email or Via Portal.
Rocket Matter Payments work seamlessly with Advanced Invoice Sharing, enabling your clients to receive invoices via email, and then pay their invoices, or apply payments directly to their invoices or trust accounts via convenient Payment Page. Client can apply payments by credit card, check or,
Rocket Matter's Client Portal integrates with LawPay to allow clients to pay their invoices via Portal.
To enable Advanced Invoice Sharing, or for more information about Rocket Matter Payments or LawPay integration, contact Support at (888) 432-1529.
Following are instructions on setting up automatic invoice sharing for a matter:
1. Navigate to the Matter Dashboard, and click "Edit matter".
2. Type contact name into the 'Who should receive invoices for this matter?' field.
- Allow the contact's name to auto-populate.
- Make sure the contact's email address is valid!
- If your contact does not yet exist in the system, add the contact record by clicking "+ Add New"> "Contact". Then return to the Edit Matter screen to enable invoice sharing.
3. Click "+ Add".
4. Click "OK".
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or email@example.com.