How to set up a Client Portal Account
The Portal is a secure and discrete location where you can share invoices, documents, and calendar events with your Clients.
If you use LawPay, you can integrate your LawPay account to be used with the Portal.
Following are instructions on how to set up your Clients with a Portal Account:
1. Navigate to a contact you'd like to invite to Portal.
- Be sure the contact's email address is valid, as this is where they will receive their Portal correspondence. Rocket Matter will use the contact's Office email address by default. If no Office email address is available, it will use the contact's Home email address.
- If you are setting up a TEST Portal account, be sure to use a unique email address, and NOT the email associated with your Rocket Matter account.
4. Your contact will receive a Portal email invite, where they will access an email with instructions to "Click here" to register.
8. View shared documents and update personal information.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or email@example.com