How to install the Outlook Plugin
Rocket Matter integrates with Microsoft Outlook via the Outlook Plugin. The Outlook Plugin allows you to install the 'Rocket Matter Add-on' in your Outlook account, which will enable you to upload emails and contacts into Rocket Matter directly from Outlook.
The Rocket Matter plugin is compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, and 2010 on Windows 10 , Microsoft Outlook 2013 and 2010 on Windows 8, and Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010 and 2007 on Windows 7.
1. Click "Settings" to Navigate to the Admin Section.
2. Click "Download Outlook Plugin for Windows".
3. Locate the setup.exe file in your computer's downloads folder.
4. Double click on the setup.exe file, and follow the system prompts to install it.
- Installation of the Plugin may require you to reboot your computer, or may require additional downloads, such as .NET Visual Studio.
7. Enter your Rocket Matter login credentials. Click "Continue".
You are now ready to upload your Outlook Emails and Contacts into Rocket Matter!
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or firstname.lastname@example.org