How to use batch billing.
You can run more than one invoice at a time with Rocket Matter's Batch billing feature. Batch billing is used to run invoices for hourly, contingency, and/or flat fee matters.
2. Fill in relevant information to run the batch billing report. Click "Get Answer".
- To view matters with *any* amount due, leave the 'Which matters owe more than '$ 0' field' blank.
- To view all activity up until the end date, leave the "From" date field blank.
- By default, 'flat fee' and 'contingency' matters are omitted. Select these options of you'd like to view 'flat fee' or 'contingency' matters.
3. Scroll down to review the Report Summary, and click "Invoice" to begin processing invoices.
4. Select Invoice Type and File Format. Click "Next".
5. Choose if you want to use your Client's Trust funds to pay invoices, if applicable.
- This screen will appear only if you hold Client Trust funds.
- Selecting 'Yes, show funds as transferred on the invoice(s)' will automatically pay the invoices using Client Trust funds. This is accomplished by moving funds from the Client Trust Account to the Matter Operating Account.
- Selecting 'No, but reserve these funds for transfer from trust account later' will designate Client Trust Funds as pending.
8. Click on the blue 'Invoices' link to download your invoices.
- Batch invoices are packaged in a .zip file, to be downloaded to your computer's "Downloads' folder. Zip files are opened by a zip utility and contain all of the invoices you ran.
- A copy of each matter's invoice is automatically uploaded to it's respective Matter Documents section.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Product Specialists at (888) 432-1529 or firstname.lastname@example.org.