How to enable E-Signature and send Documents with AssureSign.
Send Documents that need signed to your Clients using the E-Signature option from the drop-down 'actions' tab! Clients will be able to sign Documents and send them back to you using our AssureSign integration. The following instructions show you how to create your AssureSign account.
1. Select 'Settings' from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Click 'AssureSign Setup'.
You may omit this step if your account is already integrated. If already integrated, the screen will display 'Disable AssureSign'.
You will receive a validation message letting you know your account is being integrated. Once your integration is fully connected you will receive an email from Rocket Matter. This process may take several hours. Once your account is set up, please follow these steps:
3. Navigate to the Matter you want to send a Document from and select 'Matter Documents'.
4. Select the 'actions' drop-down button and click 'E-Signature'.
5. If you are a first-time user you will be prompted to create an account. If you already set up your user profile, skip to step 6.
- Login to AssureSign using the credentials sent to your email from AssureSign. Next, click 'VIEW TEMPLATES (SIMPLE SETUP)'.
- Click 'CREATE TEMPLATE'.
- Add a template name and click 'CONTINUE'.
When you create a new template, you initially set the following:
- A name- To avoid confusion, you are required to provide a unique name for the template.
- A description- This is not required, but it is a good idea to provide a short description so users can clearly understand the purpose or version of the template.
- Upload the Document you want to use for your template. Drag and drop or click the icon to select your file.
- Click 'OK' to save configurations that allow your template to be replaced with the Document of your choice in Rocket Matter.
- Click 'ADD SIGNER' to begin adding fields to your template.
- Click 'CONTINUE'.
- Drag desired 'JotBlocks' onto your template, using as many as you like. Place the JotBlocks where you want the signer to sign, date, initial, or affirm.
- If you wish to additional signers, select the 'person' icon and follow the same steps.
- Click 'CLOSE' to save your changes.
Your saved template will appear in Rocket Matter's 'Matter Documents' when selecting 'E-Signature' from the 'actions' drop-down.
6. Select your template from the drop-down list.
7. Enter the name and email of each signer. Then, click 'Send'.
You will see the following validation message, when successful:
The document will be sent to signer 1 first, then to additional signers after the first signer has signed the Document. Once all signers have signed the Document, the Document will be returned to Rocket Matter as completed. You will receive an email notification when the Document has been signed, as well as a notification on the Matter Dashboard, via Matter stream.