How to sync with Outlook Calendar
Now you can share calendar events, e-mails, and contacts between Outlook and Rocket Matter. The calender integration is a 2-way sync: Create an event in Outlook and it appears in RocketMatter – and vice versa. The calendar sync refreshes hourly, but you can manually sync as needed.
1. Confirm that your version of Outlook will work in the Rocket Matter/Outlook calendar sync.
2. If you have other integrations enabled, DISABLE existing integrations before enabling the RocketMatter/Outlook calendar sync.
We recommend disabling other calendar integrations before enabling your Rocket Matter/Outlook calendar integration.
- 1-way calendar feeds can be disrupted by clicking "Reset My Internet Calendar Integration" on your Edit User page. You may also need to manually remove the integration feed in your external calendar
- Remove your 2-way Google Sync by clicking "Disable Google Calendar Integration" on your Edit User page.
3. If you are new to the Rocket Matter/Outlook Integration, install the Outlook Plugin.
3a. If you already have the Outlook Plugin installed, the RocketMatter Add-On will update automatically.
3b. If you don't already have the Outlook Plugin installed, install the Outlook Plugin.
4. Enable Outlook Calendar Sync in Settings
4a. Navigate to My Profile.
If you are an Administrator setting up another User's account, navigate to Settings > Users : Manage Users > Edit User page.
11. Select the starting date from which you'd like your calendar to sync from:
13. Select "Sync Events with RM".
15. Outlook events will now appear in Rocket Matter.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or email@example.com